Program Name: JosaTulum.com
What is JosaTulum.com:
The official Site of JOSA Tulum, a lifestyle clothing brand inspired by the calm beaches of Tulum, Mexico, and the sophisticated, chic style of vintage travel.
What makes it special:
JosaTulum.com features styles and shapes that are complementary to all body types, everyone will find a JOSA dress that fits to perfection. JOSA provides women with dresses that can be tossed into a beach bag in the morning and are there on hand throughout the day as a cover-up, yet are stylish and sexy enough to take you into the evening hours for a late cocktail or a glamorous dinner – the perfect go-to dress for all occasions.
Who loves it:
Contemporary, elegant women seeking comfortable, stylish clothes to wear day-to-night both on the beach and in the city.
About the Resort 2017 Collection:
Inspiration for the new JOSA collection comes from a fusion of 70’s boho, retro chic and today’s sexy city girl style. JOSA features sophisticated, easy to wear fabrics and dresses that can transition effortlessly from day to night, and will be sure to turn heads.
How to Generate Tracking Links and Get Referral Credit:
In order to track your sales it is vital that you use your affiliate link in all posts. Please CLICK HERE for instructions on how to generate your unique tracking link.
How to pull offer banners, logos and other creative:
Please CLICK HERE for instructions on how to view creative images.
It is important to include a promo code (where applicable) in all of your posts. This will not only provide more value to your readers, but also encourage purchases through your tracking links.
Tags & Social Media Handles:
All posts should include the following:
- Instagram: @josatulum
- Facebook: facebook.com/josatulum
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Josatulum
- All: #JOSATulum
Using Keywords in your post will help your SEO and rankings, as well as help drive more traffic to your site. Keywords should be used in your title and page header, as well as the first 2 sentences.Be very careful not to over stuff keywords, particularly if you write shorter posts. Suggested keywords to include:
- JOSA Tulum
- Resort Wear
- Day to Night
- Ready To Wear
- Beach Wear
- Boho Chic
- Style Tips
- Beach Style
- Beach Essentials
- Travel Essentials
- City Style
- Resort Style
- Day to Night
- Date Night Looks
- 70s Style/70s Inspired
- Mini Dress
- Maxi Dress
- Midi Dress
- Wrap Up
- Lifestyle editorial content
- Style tips + How-to’s
- Date night, Resort Wear, From the Beach to the City, Day to Night Style Tips, Resort Wear & Boho Chic Style tips
Instagram/ Facebook Post Guidelines:
- At least 1 Instagram post
- Tag @josatulum #JOSATulum
- Be as authentic as possible!
- Suggested posts include:
- Style at least one head-to-toe look
- One detail shot
- Suggested post themes:
- Day to Night → from the beach to hot nights out
- Vacation Anywhere You Go → Bring the Resort Home
- Beach essentials → Travel Essentials
- Outfit of the Day/ Night
- Resort Must-Haves
- Style Tips: Wear 3 ways
- Date night / city night looks
- If promoting in an Instagram Story, the story must be accompanied by a traditional Instagram post that doesn’t expire
YouTube Video Guidelines & Facebook Live:
- Josa Tulum should be prominently featured in the first :30 of the video
- There should be no other brands mentioned in the video
- The following must be included at the very top of your video description (not below “read more”)
- Custom tracking link to JosaTulum.com
- Promo Code
- Within your video description please disclose that the video was in collaboration with the brand, and that all opinions are your own
- Discuss Josa Tulum itself and the styles you are featuring
- Must mention the URL of where to shop: www.JosaTulum.com or “use my link and promo code below”
- Add an image to your sidebar: You can put an image, or an ad, for the brand in your sidebar for readers to click as they scroll through your blog. Note: This is a very passive strategy for monetizing and may not yield the best results.
- Include search-friendly URLs: This goes back to the point about keywords. Using keywords in your URL helps search engines find you quicker. Note: Avoid using “a” or “the” in your URLs.
- Include image description: Use ALT tags to enable search engines to figure out what your images are about. Include captions for all of your images, along with descriptive texts surrounding the image.
- Vary your content: It’s easier to rank a video, so try creating different types of content to gauge reader engagement.
- Include keywords in social media: Your keyword strategy is just as important when sharing posts across your social channels.
Please note that the FTC requires certain language posted on your website if you are receiving a gift or item to promote, or if you are being compensated in any way by the advertiser.
FTC disclosure requires that you reference that the piece was gifted or that you partnered with JosaTulum.com. You can review the full requirements here: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking
How should I disclose that I was given something for my endorsement? Is there special wording I have to use to make the disclosure?
No- just give readers the essential information. A simple disclosure like “Company X gave me this product to try . . . .” will usually be effective.
Do I have to hire a lawyer to help me write a disclosure?
No- what matters is effective communication, not legalese. A disclosure like “Company X sent me [name of product] to try, and I think it’s great” gives your readers the information they need. Or, at the start of a short video, you might say, “Some of the products I’m going to use in this video were sent to me by their manufacturers.” That gives the necessary heads-up to your viewers.
Are you saying that I need to list the details of everything I get from a company for reviewing a product?
No- as long as your audience knows the nature of your relationship, that will suffice. Whether you received $50 or $1,000, you could simply say you were “paid.” (That wouldn’t be enough, however, if you’re an employee or co-owner.)
For more information, please be sure to visit the FTC website: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking