Program Name: RachelZoe.com
What is RachelZoe.com:
The official site of effortless glamour, modern tailored silhouettes and exclusive styles by distinguished fashion designer and editor Rachel Zoe.
What makes it special:
RachelZoe.com features Ready-to-Wear, Footwear, Jewelry and exclusive styles quintessential for every wardrobe.
Who loves it:
Women on-the-go who are searching for versatile pieces that exude effortless glamour taking them from day-to-night or weeknight-to-weekend.
About the Resort 2017 Collection:
For Resort 2017, Rachel found inspiration in Greek and Roman mythology. Drawing influence from gods and goddesses of both earth and sky, the collection is detailed with marble knits, feathers, floral and fauna, crystal embellishments, silver and gold trims, and starry sky prints. Complete with easy silhouettes, dreamy draping and patched fabrics that emulate armor, the collection is both ethereal and glamorous.
How to link back to RachelZoe.com and Get Referral Credit:
In order to track your sales, and generate the most amount of revenue, it is vital that you use your affiliate link in all posts. Simply log into your affiliate account at https://www.zoeaffiliates.com/ or the 3rd party network you have joined (AvantLink.com, Shareasale.com, Pepperjam.com, rewardStyle, FMTC.com) and generate a unique tracking link.
You may also wish to shorten your tracking url by creating a Bit.ly link. Simply take your affiliate link and enter it here: https://bitly.com/
If you have questions or need help with your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to link back to Box of Style and Get Referral Credit:
In order to track your sales it is vital that you use your affiliate link in all posts. Please CLICK HERE for instructions on how to generate your unique tracking link.
How to pull offer banners, logos and other creative:
Please CLICK HERE for instructions on how to view creative images.
It is important to include a promo code (where applicable) in all of your posts. This will not only provide more value to your readers, but also encourage purchases through your tracking links.
Tags & Social Media Handles:
All posts should include the following:
- Instagram: @shoprachelzoe
- Facebook: facebook.com/shoprachelzoe
- Twitter: twitter.com/shoprachelzoe
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/rachelzoe
- All: #RachelZoeCollection
Using Keywords in your post will help your SEO and rankings, as well as help drive more traffic to your site. Keywords should be used in your title and page header, as well as the first 2 sentences.Be very careful not to over stuff keywords, particularly if you write shorter posts. Suggested keywords to include:
- Rachel Zoe Collection
- Rachel Zoe
- Resort 2017
- Ready To Wear
- Boho Chic
- Bohemian Glam
- Style Tips
- Day to Night
- Date Night Looks
- Office Attire
- 70s Style/70s Inspired
- Tailored pantsuit
- Mini Dress
- Evening Gown
- Metallic Trim
- Cold-Shoulder Cutout
- Wide-Leg Pant
- Bell Sleeves
- Floral Print
- Lifestyle editorial content
- Style tips + How-to’s
- Date night, Day at the Museum, Chic Interview Outfits, Hosting a Dinner Party, Dinner with your In-Laws, Sunday Brunch, Cocktail Hour
Instagram/ Facebook Post Guidelines:
- At least 1 Instagram post
- Tag @shoprachelzoe #RachelZoeCollection
- Be as authentic as possible!
- Suggested posts include:
- Style at least one head-to-toe look
- One detail shot
- If wearing items, @shoprachelzoe needs to be tagged in the photo where the items are shown prominently
- Suggested post themes:
- Outfit of the Day/ Night
- Season Must-Haves
- Obsessing Over
- Work It Wednesday (show how you style/use items in the office)
- Style Tips: Wear 3 ways
- Desk-to-dinner looks
- Event glam
- Date night looks
- Hosting Outfits
- Holiday dressing for different occasion’s
- If promoting in an Instagram Story, the story must be accompanied by a traditional Instagram post that doesn’t expire
- FTC disclosure: reference that the piece was gifted or that you partnered with the Rachel Zoe Collection. You can review the full requirements here: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking
YouTube Video Guidelines & Facebook Live:
- Rachel Zoe Collection must be prominently featured in the first :30 of the video
- There should be no other brands mentioned in the video
- The following must be included at the very top of your video description (not below “read more”)
- Custom tracking link to RachelZoe.com
- Promo Code
- Within your video description please disclose that the video was in collaboration with the brand, and that all opinions are your own
- Discuss Rachel Zoe Collection itself and the styles you are featuring
- Must refer to as:
- Rachel Zoe Collection
- Not Rachel Zoe’s Collection
- Must mention the URL of where to shop: www.rachelzoe.com or “use my link and promo code below”
- Add an image to your sidebar: You can put an image, or an ad, for the brand in your sidebar for readers to click as they scroll through your blog. Note: This is a very passive strategy for monetizing and may not yield the best results.
- Include search-friendly URLs: This goes back to the point about keywords. Using keywords in your URL helps search engines find you quicker. Note: Avoid using “a” or “the” in your URLs.
- Include image description: Use ALT tags to enable search engines to figure out what your images are about. Include captions for all of your images, along with descriptive texts surrounding the image.
- Vary your content: It’s easier to rank a video, so try creating different types of content to gauge reader engagement.
- Include keywords in social media: Your keyword strategy is just as important when sharing posts across your social channels.
Please note that the FTC requires certain language posted on your website if you are receiving a gift or item to promote, or if you are being compensated in any way by the advertiser.
How should I disclose that I was given something for my endorsement? Is there special wording I have to use to make the disclosure?
No- just give readers the essential information. A simple disclosure like “Company X gave me this product to try . . . .” will usually be effective.
Do I have to hire a lawyer to help me write a disclosure?
No- what matters is effective communication, not legalese. A disclosure like “Company X sent me [name of product] to try, and I think it’s great” gives your readers the information they need. Or, at the start of a short video, you might say, “Some of the products I’m going to use in this video were sent to me by their manufacturers.” That gives the necessary heads-up to your viewers.
Are you saying that I need to list the details of everything I get from a company for reviewing a product?
No- as long as your audience knows the nature of your relationship, that will suffice. Whether you received $50 or $1,000, you could simply say you were “paid.” (That wouldn’t be enough, however, if you’re an employee or co-owner.)
For more information, please be sure to visit the FTC website: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking